Instructions To Order From Lylas Closet Clothing Line

Comment under the photo that you would like with your name and address and then I will email you with my address so you can mail me the check, and I will mail you your adorable outfit! Or go to my etsy store if you would like to pay by credit card. Directions for getting there are on the right side of this blog! Thanks for looking!

Friday, December 19, 2008

I also have all the dress up items that you may need for your little princess! The pink cape is $8.oo dollars, the white princess dress is $12.00 dollars and will fit 12 months to two years, the purple pom pom dress is $10.00 dollars and will fit about 6-12 months,(I can also get a pink one and the size can go up to 5 years old for pink and purple) The white fairy wings are $7.00 dollars and the big green wings are $10.00 dollars, they also come in pink!!!! All of this will be so fun for any special occasion or for just dress up for your little princess! Also perfect for gifts!!
Everything is also $5.00 dollar shipping


1 comment:

The Patty Cake House said...

Very Cute - I can't believe you can sew those!!!!