Instructions To Order From Lylas Closet Clothing Line

Comment under the photo that you would like with your name and address and then I will email you with my address so you can mail me the check, and I will mail you your adorable outfit! Or go to my etsy store if you would like to pay by credit card. Directions for getting there are on the right side of this blog! Thanks for looking!

Friday, December 19, 2008



These little outfits are so comfortable for your baby and still so cute! These outfits are 6-12 months and are for sale for $22.00 or two for $40.oo plus five dollar shipping. I can make these in any size up to about 4 years old and can make them out of any fabric swatches that you see here on the blog!!

2 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

I have a question... I am trying to set up a Fundraising boutique/yard sale to help some friends and family in need. I was wondering if there was products of yours you could make and would be willing to or would be able to DONATE! or anything for this event?

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

or know of anyone of friends or anything who has a business who could and would be willing to help?!